Momentvõti 42-210Nm 1/2" L470mm CrV 6140 plastkarbis (Dünamovõti) 0760 H
EOLTAS POOD - RABAKÜLA TEE 4/1 (KADAKA TEE 1)TALLINN - 1
Põhiladu - 5
The key is made of chrome vanadium steel, which ensures its durability and durability. It has a mechanical tension of the dynamometer pawl which, after reaching the desired tightening force, jumps by one claw, producing a characteristic sound. The scale of moments is placed in the handle of the key, its adjustment takes place through its rotation. After setting the desired torque, lock the key with the handle at the end of the handle.
The key has a GS certificate.
Comparison of moments in different units of length and force:
1 kG * cm = 13,887 OZ * IN (ounce x inch)
1 kG * cm = 0.867 LB * IN (pound x inch)
1 kG * m = 9,80665 N * m ( Newton x meter)
1 kG * m = 7.233 LB * FT (pound x foot)
1 FT * LB = 12 LB * IN (pound x inch)
1 dm * N = 14.16 OZ * IN (ounce x inch)
PURPOSE / USE
It is mainly used in automotive technology for precise fixing and wherever the manufacturer has specified the required tightening torque.
- Select the appropriate Nm or in-lbs scale. Unlock the micrometer knob.
- Set the micrometer knob so that "0" on the scale of the knob coincides with the vertical line on the key's arm.
- Turn the micrometer knob clockwise until the desired torque is set.
- The desired torque is set at the moment when the scale on the micrometer knob coincides with the vertical line on the key arm.
- Then lock the micrometer knob and set the right direction of rotation for the ratchet, after that the key is ready for use.
- A suitable attachment should be put on the key driver. During tightening, reaching the set torque is signaled by clicking on the key. If you hear or feel a click, stop tightening.
CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE
- torque wrench
- factory Calibration Certificate (Individual for each key, marked with the key serial number)
- user manual
- warranty card
|Gross weight (kg)||1.7500|
|Master Carton MC||12|
|Drive size [in]||1/2 "|
|Torque value [Nm]||42-210|