Kadaka tee 1/2 Tallinn - Tellimisel
Linnamäe tee 37A Tallinn - Tellimisel
Meistri tee 3 Tutermaa - 2
Moisture meter (Hygrometer) for wood and building materials - YATO
Designed for determining the humidity level of walls and walls as well as soft and hard wood . It enables easy and precise measurement due to the reference values adopted for different materials.
The hygrometer is often used to check the humidity of wood for fireplaces, smokehouses and ovens (the humidity of firewood should not exceed 20%).
- measurement to a depth of 10 mm
- measurement accuracy: for building materials +/- 0.1%, for wood +/- 2.0%
- measuring range: wall 0.2-2.9%, wood 6-60%
- clear LCD display
- 3 LEDs indicating additionally the humidity level: green - low humidity, orange - medium, red - high
- temperature sensor operating in the range of 0-40 ° C (32-99 ° F)
- automatic shutdown function
- compact size
- power supply: 9 V battery (6F22)
- in the set two spare electrodes
Purpose / use
For checking the humidity level in wood and building materials. Especially recommended for renovation and finishing work as well as for checking the humidity of firewood. The humidity of the fireplace wood should not exceed 20%.
Set the appropriate material / wood or building materials using the navigation key / then hammer the electrode pins into the material under test.
Maximum depth approx. 10 mm. We read the measurement result on the device screen.
Contents of the package
Moisture meter, two spare electrodes.
|Gross weight (kg)||0.2000|
|Master Carton MC||40|
|Inner Box IB||20|
|Length [mm]||about 120|
|stuff||stainless steel, plastic|