Kadaka tee 1/2 Tallinn - Tellimisel
Linnamäe tee 37A Tallinn - Tellimisel
Meistri tee 3 Tutermaa - 5
- The lamp is characterized by a very high luminous flux of up to 250 lumens provided by modern and efficient COB LED.
- The rotating housing allows tilting the lamp at any angle. An additional possibility of rotation of the upper part of the lamp around its axis facilitates optimal lighting of the desired space, leaving hands free.
- A strong magnet and a rotating hook make it easier to attach the lamp in hard-to-reach places.
- The luminaire has a reinforced body structure and a shock-resistant lampshade made of polycarbonate, which ensures a high class of mechanical strength IK07 for the whole lamp .
- The lamp has a high degree of protection IP54 .
- The lamp is powered by a capacious 2200mAh lithium-ion battery , which provides 3.5 hours of uninterrupted operation. It needs 5 hours to fully charge.
Purpose / use
Thanks to various functions, it can be used both in professional applications, for example on a construction site or in a car workshop as well as in a garage, garden and during travel.
|Gross weight (kg)||1.0000|
|Source of light||COB LED|
|Luminous flux [lm]||250|
|Battery / battery||Li-ion 37V 2200mAh|
|Lighting time [h]||3.5|
|Charging time [h]||5|
|Degree of protection [IP]||IP 54|
|Degree of protection [IK]||IK 07|
|Housing||rotatable body of rubber coated with plastic; in addition, the upper part of the lamp rotates around its axis|
|Shade||transparent with shockproof polycarbonate|
|Dimensions [mm]||285 x 47|
|Charger||230V and 12V car|